Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes all of our staff wear matching professional uniforms.
Q: Does your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff wear uniforms? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
- Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business?
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: What happens if myself or my real estate agent isn't satisfied about the work done?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours from the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work, and we guarantee it!
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered