Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes we all windows on the first floor inside and out. If your building has two or more floors unfortunately we can only clean the windows from the inside (unless there is a balcony or patio and the windows are easy to reach)
- Q: What cleaning services do you provide?
- A: We are specialised in End of lease cleaning, Move out cleaning, Move in cleaning, Builders cleaning, Office cleaning, House cleaning and Window cleaning.
- Q: Do you background check your employees?
- A: Yes, all of our staff is background checked. They are handpicked and expertly trained in all aspects of housekeeping and customer service.
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered