Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment?
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: Why should I hire END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING ?
- A: End of lease bond cleaning is Australia's top leading provider for all your cleaning needs.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered