Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: You can book you appointment online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After filling out out online form we will get back to you shortly to confirm your requested time.
Q: How do I book my appointment with you? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment?
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
- Q: What makes END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING a superior cleaning company?
We are a superior cleaning company for many reasons:
- Communication: We stay in close contact with our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied will at the services that we have provided.
- Personnel: All of our personnel is fully insured. Each and every employee is given extensive training before they begin working at any site. They are also fitted with identifiable uniforms.
- Security and Safety: Due to the nature of the business, all of our employees are security cleared and assigned photo ID cards. All employees are instructed on dealing with building emergencies.
- Supervision and Inspection: We continuously monitor the performance of our employees and provide them with feedback to help them improve their performance if necessary. We also conduct thorough inspections of the facility on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement?
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
- Q: Ae you licensed?
- A: Yes, END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carry workers compensation, copies of which are available upon request.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered