Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What makes END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING a superior cleaning company?
We are a superior cleaning company for many reasons:
- Communication: We stay in close contact with our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied will at the services that we have provided.
- Personnel: All of our personnel is fully insured. Each and every employee is given extensive training before they begin working at any site. They are also fitted with identifiable uniforms.
- Security and Safety: Due to the nature of the business, all of our employees are security cleared and assigned photo ID cards. All employees are instructed on dealing with building emergencies.
- Supervision and Inspection: We continuously monitor the performance of our employees and provide them with feedback to help them improve their performance if necessary. We also conduct thorough inspections of the facility on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered