Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
- Q: What areas do END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING serve?
- A: We serve and cover all suburbs.
- Q: Do I have to be home while having my house cleaned?
- A: We recommend that you are home but if it is not possible for you to be home at the time we can often work with you to figure out a solution.
- Q: Does your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff wear uniforms?
- A: Yes all of our staff wear matching professional uniforms.
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered