Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you safely train your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff?
- A: Yes. We implement and enforce a Safety Program that teaches our employees to work safely and minimise injuries and accidents and avoid damage to clients property.
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement?
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
- Q: What if I need to change my service time or day?
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
- Q: Ae you licensed?
- A: Yes, END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carry workers compensation, copies of which are available upon request.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered