Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
Q: How much will the service cost? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
- Q: Do you background check your employees?
- A: Yes, all of our staff is background checked. They are handpicked and expertly trained in all aspects of housekeeping and customer service.
- Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
- A: No, our team provides all cleaning products and equipment.
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered