Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We serve and cover all suburbs.
Q: What areas do END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING serve? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
- Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
- A: No, our team provides all cleaning products and equipment.
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
FAQs » Recent Questions Answered