Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We serve and cover all suburbs.
Q: What areas do END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING serve? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business?
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
- Q: Do I pay before or after the cleaning?
- A: Payment is taken after the cleaning is complete.
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered