Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We serve and cover all suburbs.
Q: What areas do END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING serve? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I have to be home while having my house cleaned?
- A: We recommend that you are home but if it is not possible for you to be home at the time we can often work with you to figure out a solution.
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Do I pay before or after the cleaning?
- A: Payment is taken after the cleaning is complete.
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered