Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
Q: What do I do with my indoor pets? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: What cleaning services do you provide?
- A: We are specialised in End of lease cleaning, Move out cleaning, Move in cleaning, Builders cleaning, Office cleaning, House cleaning and Window cleaning.
- Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
- A: No, our team provides all cleaning products and equipment.
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered