Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
Q: What do I do with my indoor pets? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered