Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: Do I pay before or after the cleaning?
- A: Payment is taken after the cleaning is complete.
- Q: What makes END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING a superior cleaning company?
We are a superior cleaning company for many reasons:
- Communication: We stay in close contact with our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied will at the services that we have provided.
- Personnel: All of our personnel is fully insured. Each and every employee is given extensive training before they begin working at any site. They are also fitted with identifiable uniforms.
- Security and Safety: Due to the nature of the business, all of our employees are security cleared and assigned photo ID cards. All employees are instructed on dealing with building emergencies.
- Supervision and Inspection: We continuously monitor the performance of our employees and provide them with feedback to help them improve their performance if necessary. We also conduct thorough inspections of the facility on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement?
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
- Q: How should the cleaning team be paid?
- A: We accept cash and credit card.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered