Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
Q: What if I need to change my service time or day? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I have to be home while having my house cleaned?
- A: We recommend that you are home but if it is not possible for you to be home at the time we can often work with you to figure out a solution.
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
- Q: What happens if someone from END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING gets injured in my home?
- A: Since we are a legitimate cleaning service, all of our employees are covered under our Worker's Compensation insurance. Almost all homeowner's insurance policies do not cover service workers that injure themselves in your home. However, if you speak with your insurance agent you can add on an additional rider to cover such accidents. Although, using our company enables you not to have to incur that expense of the additional rider.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered