Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
Q: What if I need to change my service time or day? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you use a quality control check list at END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: Yes. Before we leave your home, our Team Leader goes through every room in your house and ensures that everything has been done properly according to your cleaning plan.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes we all windows on the first floor inside and out. If your building has two or more floors unfortunately we can only clean the windows from the inside (unless there is a balcony or patio and the windows are easy to reach)
- Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning?
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered