Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
Q: What if I need to change my service time or day? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff wear uniforms?
- A: Yes all of our staff wear matching professional uniforms.
- Q: Do you safely train your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff?
- A: Yes. We implement and enforce a Safety Program that teaches our employees to work safely and minimise injuries and accidents and avoid damage to clients property.
- Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
- A: No, our team provides all cleaning products and equipment.
- Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning?
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered