Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: Can you clean for me the same day I book my appointment?
- A: Yes if we have an opening we can book you in same day! It is fast and easy with no estimate required !
- Q: Do you move furniture?
- A: Unfortunately we do not move furniture. We can HELP you move portable items like chairs, tables, lounge suites, and beds on casters! (we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur to your furniture or any other items while moving it as that is your own responsibility). We don't move wall units, or anything with breakable items in or on it, and we can't move electronic equipment. You must clear the floor of any small items, like pot plants, books or toys, and the carpet should be recently vacuumed.
- Q: What if I need to change my service time or day?
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
- Q: How many people will be cleaning my house or business?
- A: Depending on the job and what is required, it could be one technician, two technicians or more.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered