Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do I need to get an estimate?
- A: No, the service we provide is hourly with a minimum or six cleaning hours (travel time is not included)
- Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service?
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes we all windows on the first floor inside and out. If your building has two or more floors unfortunately we can only clean the windows from the inside (unless there is a balcony or patio and the windows are easy to reach)
- Q: How should the cleaning team be paid?
- A: We accept cash and credit card.
- Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
- A: No, our team provides all cleaning products and equipment.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered