Recent Frequently Asked Questions
We are a superior cleaning company for many reasons:
- Communication: We stay in close contact with our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied will at the services that we have provided.
- Personnel: All of our personnel is fully insured. Each and every employee is given extensive training before they begin working at any site. They are also fitted with identifiable uniforms.
- Security and Safety: Due to the nature of the business, all of our employees are security cleared and assigned photo ID cards. All employees are instructed on dealing with building emergencies.
- Supervision and Inspection: We continuously monitor the performance of our employees and provide them with feedback to help them improve their performance if necessary. We also conduct thorough inspections of the facility on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness at all times.
Q: What makes END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING a superior cleaning company? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does your END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING staff wear uniforms?
- A: Yes all of our staff wear matching professional uniforms.
- Q: What if the cleaning does not take 6 hours and i don't meet the minimum hourly requirement?
- A: We have had many years of experience in business so we know that every cleaning job takes at least six hours to complete.
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
- Q: What do I do with my indoor pets?
- A: We are very pet friendly and deal with many types of pets on a daily basis. We will work with you to arrange the best solution for your pets. It is our top priority to keep them in their designated areas. If you have a large aggressive dog we ask that you separate the dog and the cleaning team while they are cleaning. The pet owner is entirely responsible for any medical payment or judgment incurred.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered