Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Accidents do occur at times. It is important to not panic and please do not become verbally abusive to the team. Just give us a call at the office and we will be glad to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
Q: What should I do if something is broken while your team is cleaning? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I need to change my service time or day?
- A: We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation. It is important you let us know ahead of time that you are cancelling so we have time to re-direct out cleaning team.
- Q: Do you guarantee my bond back?
- A: We do offer a bond back guarantee for an additional $50 upon payment. We have a 95% success rate with people receiving their bonds back however we do not guarantee you will get your bond back after the regular cleaning service cost.
- Q: Do I have to be home while having my house cleaned?
- A: We recommend that you are home but if it is not possible for you to be home at the time we can often work with you to figure out a solution.
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time?
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered