Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Weather you are moving in or out, or just simply trying to get your bond back you will be saving money getting your house professionally cleaned by us! Often people try to save money cleaning themselves and it is never up to the standards required, ultimately you will end up loosing money. Hiring END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is in your best interest and we will leave you happy and satisfied with whatever the outcome may be.
Q: Why should I hire a professional cleaning service? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if myself or my real estate agent isn't satisfied about the work done?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours from the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work, and we guarantee it!
- Q: Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied?
- A: We guarantee our work and will address all complaints immediately as long as the complaint is made within 48 hours of the time the job was completed. Our goal is to make you happy, and we provide quality work guaranteed.
- Q: Ae you licensed?
- A: Yes, END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carry workers compensation, copies of which are available upon request.
- Q: How can I give feedback for END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING?
- A: We have an online feedback form. We always love to get feedback to become a stronger cleaning team.
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered