Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We always try to have the same 2-person team clean your home every time. It is important for us to have the team get to know your home and your specific cleaning plan.
Q: Will the same END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING team clean my house each time? - Recent Questions Answered
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I chance the time of day I made my appointment if something comes up?
- A: We advise that you do your best to keep the time your scheduled your cleaning appointment because our cleaning team sometime has to travel far to get to you so if you cancel last minute there is a chance they are already on their way. We want to cater to you and make sure you are satisfied so please let us know at the earliest convenience and we will do our best to reschedule the work to a later date that works better for you.
- Q: Ae you licensed?
- A: Yes, END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carry workers compensation, copies of which are available upon request.
- Q: How much will the service cost?
- A: We charge per hour with a minimum of 6 cleaning hours (travel time not included). No quote needed making things faster and easier !
- Q: Do I have to sign a contract?
- A: Yes we do have a contract for you to sign upon our arrival with the terms and conditions of our services.
- Q: Does END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING comply with all laws?
- A: Yes. We comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations relating to licensing, marketing ethics, employment practices and workers rights. This does add cost to our prices and not all companies follow all the rules. Usually when a company offers you very low prices, it is the workers who are paying the price!
For More QuestionsFAQs » Recent Questions Answered