Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The cost of Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning will vary from one property and individual to another. The specific cleaning tasks requested as well as other relevant factors will all play a role in the price of the services and package provided.
Q: How much will I pay for Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services? - Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. We are highly qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services and all other types of cleaning tasks. We are fully insured and registered in Australia and we have a reputation for top quality and excellent customer service.
- Q: Are there any items that the cleaning technicians will not move or clean?
- A: Yes. The End Of Lease cleaning technicians will not move or clean electronic equipment, glass knickknacks, or other items that can be broken or damaged very easily. Our cleaners can not be responsible for these items and they are not allowed to move them even for cleaning purposes.
- Q: What if I need other cleaning tasks performed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide any cleaning services that could possibly be needed or desired. Contact us and tell us what services you are interested in and we can provide a cost estimate and answer any questions that you may have.
- Q: What if I am not happy with a specific cleaning technician?
- A: If there is a problem with any of our professional cleaning technicians we want to know immediately. Simply contact us and let us know what the issue is and we will get it resolved quickly. This may include not allowing the technician to be scheduled on your property or result in the termination of the technician if a serious problem or any wrongdoing is suspected. We carry all of the appropriate insurance coverage and provide all of the appropriate employee checks to ensure only highly qualified individuals are hired and retained.
- Q: How many cleaning technicians will End Of Lease Cleaning send each time?
- A: Each booking will have a minimum of 2 cleaning technicians assigned to the property, and more will be scheduled if the property is large or extensive cleaning is required. We determine the ideal number of cleaners needed to get the job done professionally, and to take as little time as possible so you get quick results.