Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. We are highly qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services and all other types of cleaning tasks. We are fully insured and registered in Australia and we have a reputation for top quality and excellent customer service.
Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services? - Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much will I pay for Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services?
- A: The cost of Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning will vary from one property and individual to another. The specific cleaning tasks requested as well as other relevant factors will all play a role in the price of the services and package provided.
- Q: How many cleaning technicians will End Of Lease Cleaning send each time?
- A: Each booking will have a minimum of 2 cleaning technicians assigned to the property, and more will be scheduled if the property is large or extensive cleaning is required. We determine the ideal number of cleaners needed to get the job done professionally, and to take as little time as possible so you get quick results.
- Q: Are there any items that the cleaning technicians will not move or clean?
- A: Yes. The End Of Lease cleaning technicians will not move or clean electronic equipment, glass knickknacks, or other items that can be broken or damaged very easily. Our cleaners can not be responsible for these items and they are not allowed to move them even for cleaning purposes.
- Q: What if I am not happy with a specific cleaning technician?
- A: If there is a problem with any of our professional cleaning technicians we want to know immediately. Simply contact us and let us know what the issue is and we will get it resolved quickly. This may include not allowing the technician to be scheduled on your property or result in the termination of the technician if a serious problem or any wrongdoing is suspected. We carry all of the appropriate insurance coverage and provide all of the appropriate employee checks to ensure only highly qualified individuals are hired and retained.
- Q: Is there a minimum of visits required for the Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services package, or an annual contract that must be signed?
- A: We never require an annual contract or a minimum number of visits when services are booked. You are never obligated to continue using the cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning. To stop the scheduled services simply contact us and let us know that you no longer want to receive the services scheduled on a regular basis. You will only be obligated to pay for the services received.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning