Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. We are highly qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services and all other types of cleaning tasks. We are fully insured and registered in Australia and we have a reputation for top quality and excellent customer service.
Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning qualified to provide Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services? - Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I need other cleaning tasks performed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide any cleaning services that could possibly be needed or desired. Contact us and tell us what services you are interested in and we can provide a cost estimate and answer any questions that you may have.
- Q: Can Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning be scheduled together with other services or packages from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: Yes. At End Of Lease Cleaning we can schedule all of your cleaning needs with the same booking and appointment time. If there are additional cleaning services that you want performed just let us know what these services are when you book the appointment and we will make sure they are done. Exterior cleaning, windows, and many other services can be quickly arranged.
- Q: Is there a minimum of visits required for the Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services package, or an annual contract that must be signed?
- A: We never require an annual contract or a minimum number of visits when services are booked. You are never obligated to continue using the cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning. To stop the scheduled services simply contact us and let us know that you no longer want to receive the services scheduled on a regular basis. You will only be obligated to pay for the services received.
- Q: How many cleaning technicians will End Of Lease Cleaning send each time?
- A: Each booking will have a minimum of 2 cleaning technicians assigned to the property, and more will be scheduled if the property is large or extensive cleaning is required. We determine the ideal number of cleaners needed to get the job done professionally, and to take as little time as possible so you get quick results.
- Q: Are there any items that the cleaning technicians will not move or clean?
- A: Yes. The End Of Lease cleaning technicians will not move or clean electronic equipment, glass knickknacks, or other items that can be broken or damaged very easily. Our cleaners can not be responsible for these items and they are not allowed to move them even for cleaning purposes.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning