Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We never require an annual contract or a minimum number of visits when services are booked. You are never obligated to continue using the cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning. To stop the scheduled services simply contact us and let us know that you no longer want to receive the services scheduled on a regular basis. You will only be obligated to pay for the services received.
Q: Is there a minimum of visits required for the Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning services package, or an annual contract that must be signed? - Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning be scheduled together with other services or packages from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: Yes. At End Of Lease Cleaning we can schedule all of your cleaning needs with the same booking and appointment time. If there are additional cleaning services that you want performed just let us know what these services are when you book the appointment and we will make sure they are done. Exterior cleaning, windows, and many other services can be quickly arranged.
- Q: Does end Of Lease Cleaning offer any guarantees on the services provided?
- A: We offer a 100 % Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and a Bond Back Guarantee to all of our customers.
- Q: What if I need other cleaning tasks performed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide any cleaning services that could possibly be needed or desired. Contact us and tell us what services you are interested in and we can provide a cost estimate and answer any questions that you may have.
- Q: Are there any items that the cleaning technicians will not move or clean?
- A: Yes. The End Of Lease cleaning technicians will not move or clean electronic equipment, glass knickknacks, or other items that can be broken or damaged very easily. Our cleaners can not be responsible for these items and they are not allowed to move them even for cleaning purposes.
- Q: What if I am not happy with a specific cleaning technician?
- A: If there is a problem with any of our professional cleaning technicians we want to know immediately. Simply contact us and let us know what the issue is and we will get it resolved quickly. This may include not allowing the technician to be scheduled on your property or result in the termination of the technician if a serious problem or any wrongdoing is suspected. We carry all of the appropriate insurance coverage and provide all of the appropriate employee checks to ensure only highly qualified individuals are hired and retained.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Regular Domestic Residential Cleaning