Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Where is the household rubbish taken?
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning move furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can not be responsible for moving furniture or items that could be broken. If possible the technicians will assist with light items but they can not be responsible for the outcome.
- Q: Why is advance notice required?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning