Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
- Q: Do commercial and retail properties need Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. Every property benefits from being thoroughly cleaned once or twice a year. Our Spring Cleaning services are designed to get areas that general daily cleaning often misses or overlooks. These services also deep clean surfaces and rooms, leaving your property in perfect shape.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning