Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned?
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning