Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I am not satisfied with the services provided?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a satisfaction guarantee. If any item is not cleaned to the customer standards then we will clean it again at no charge. For the guarantee to be valid a list of the items that need to be cleaned again must be sent to us via email within 36 hours of the services being provided. 1 Day notice is required so the appointment for cleaning the items again can be scheduled.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: How many cleaners will I need?
- A: The number of cleaners needed for a property will depend on many factors. The size of the property, the scope of the cleaning services requested, and any special tasks needed will be used to figure the optimal number of cleaners that will be needed to take care of the project quickly and professionally.
- Q: Why is advance notice required?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning