Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The standard list of services in the Spring Cleaning package only covers the home interior. The exterior of the home can be cleaned if this service is requested as an additional service.
Q: Do the Spring Cleaning services include the home exterior? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning move furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can not be responsible for moving furniture or items that could be broken. If possible the technicians will assist with light items but they can not be responsible for the outcome.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning