Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The standard list of services in the Spring Cleaning package only covers the home interior. The exterior of the home can be cleaned if this service is requested as an additional service.
Q: Do the Spring Cleaning services include the home exterior? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
- Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Where is the household rubbish taken?
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning