Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning move furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can not be responsible for moving furniture or items that could be broken. If possible the technicians will assist with light items but they can not be responsible for the outcome.
- Q: Do commercial and retail properties need Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. Every property benefits from being thoroughly cleaned once or twice a year. Our Spring Cleaning services are designed to get areas that general daily cleaning often misses or overlooks. These services also deep clean surfaces and rooms, leaving your property in perfect shape.
- Q: Can garages be cleaned?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning