Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: What if I am not satisfied with the services provided?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a satisfaction guarantee. If any item is not cleaned to the customer standards then we will clean it again at no charge. For the guarantee to be valid a list of the items that need to be cleaned again must be sent to us via email within 36 hours of the services being provided. 1 Day notice is required so the appointment for cleaning the items again can be scheduled.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning handle large properties?
- A: Yes. We can arrange for any number of cleaning technicians so we can handle even the largest commercial properties.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning