Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move knickknacks when dusting?
- A: Knickknacks and other items that can easily be broken will not be moved by the cleaning technicians. This is also true of electronic equipment.
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning