Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why is advance notice required?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
- Q: Do commercial and retail properties need Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. Every property benefits from being thoroughly cleaned once or twice a year. Our Spring Cleaning services are designed to get areas that general daily cleaning often misses or overlooks. These services also deep clean surfaces and rooms, leaving your property in perfect shape.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning