Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why is advance notice required?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move knickknacks when dusting?
- A: Knickknacks and other items that can easily be broken will not be moved by the cleaning technicians. This is also true of electronic equipment.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: Do the Spring Cleaning services include the home exterior?
- A: The standard list of services in the Spring Cleaning package only covers the home interior. The exterior of the home can be cleaned if this service is requested as an additional service.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning handle large properties?
- A: Yes. We can arrange for any number of cleaning technicians so we can handle even the largest commercial properties.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning