Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Where is the household rubbish taken?
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned?
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
- Q: Why is advance notice required?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning