Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move knickknacks when dusting?
- A: Knickknacks and other items that can easily be broken will not be moved by the cleaning technicians. This is also true of electronic equipment.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning move furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can not be responsible for moving furniture or items that could be broken. If possible the technicians will assist with light items but they can not be responsible for the outcome.
- Q: Can garages be cleaned?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning