Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will I need?
- A: The number of cleaners needed for a property will depend on many factors. The size of the property, the scope of the cleaning services requested, and any special tasks needed will be used to figure the optimal number of cleaners that will be needed to take care of the project quickly and professionally.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning handle large properties?
- A: Yes. We can arrange for any number of cleaning technicians so we can handle even the largest commercial properties.
- Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned?
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: Do the Spring Cleaning services include the home exterior?
- A: The standard list of services in the Spring Cleaning package only covers the home interior. The exterior of the home can be cleaned if this service is requested as an additional service.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning