Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a satisfaction guarantee. If any item is not cleaned to the customer standards then we will clean it again at no charge. For the guarantee to be valid a list of the items that need to be cleaned again must be sent to us via email within 36 hours of the services being provided. 1 Day notice is required so the appointment for cleaning the items again can be scheduled.
Q: What if I am not satisfied with the services provided? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
- Q: Do commercial and retail properties need Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. Every property benefits from being thoroughly cleaned once or twice a year. Our Spring Cleaning services are designed to get areas that general daily cleaning often misses or overlooks. These services also deep clean surfaces and rooms, leaving your property in perfect shape.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning