Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a satisfaction guarantee. If any item is not cleaned to the customer standards then we will clean it again at no charge. For the guarantee to be valid a list of the items that need to be cleaned again must be sent to us via email within 36 hours of the services being provided. 1 Day notice is required so the appointment for cleaning the items again can be scheduled.
Q: What if I am not satisfied with the services provided? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
- Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned?
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning