Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
Q: What if I want my basement cleaned? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move knickknacks when dusting?
- A: Knickknacks and other items that can easily be broken will not be moved by the cleaning technicians. This is also true of electronic equipment.
- Q: Where is the household rubbish taken?
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning