Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
Q: Where is the household rubbish taken? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned?
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning