Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
Q: Why is advance notice required? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do the Spring Cleaning services include the home exterior?
- A: The standard list of services in the Spring Cleaning package only covers the home interior. The exterior of the home can be cleaned if this service is requested as an additional service.
- Q: Are all exterior windows cleaned?
- A: No. Window exteriors can be cleaned as an additional service but you must request this service when you book the appointment.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
- Q: How often is Spring Cleaning needed?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Spring Cleaning services as often as you feel these are needed. Most properties should be done 1 or 2 times a year at a minimum.
- Q: Can I arrange for periodic cleaning services?
- A: Yes. You book the services that you need when you need them. This means that you decide how often services are received and what services are booked.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning