Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
Q: Why is advance notice required? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning has all of the required and recommended insurance coverage for the industry.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning supply all of the supplies and equipment needed?
- A: Yes. You will not have to provide anything, the cleaners will bring all of the equipment and supplies needed for the services and packages requested.
- Q: Can garages be cleaned?
- A: Yes, if this service is requested.
- Q: Do commercial and retail properties need Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Yes. Every property benefits from being thoroughly cleaned once or twice a year. Our Spring Cleaning services are designed to get areas that general daily cleaning often misses or overlooks. These services also deep clean surfaces and rooms, leaving your property in perfect shape.
- Q: What if I want my basement cleaned?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide basement cleaning on request. This must be requested when the appointment is booked.
FAQs » Spring Cleaning