Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning recommends booking the needed cleaning services as soon as possible. This will ensure that appropriate scheduling of the technicians and any needed equipment can be done. Emergency cleaning services are always available and do not require advance notice.
Q: Why is advance notice required? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Does the property have to be emptied before cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can clean properties that are furnished, as well as those which are empty. Furnishings will normally require more time for the cleaning services and furnished homes or properties will normally take longer to clean thoroughly.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Will the cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning move furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians can not be responsible for moving furniture or items that could be broken. If possible the technicians will assist with light items but they can not be responsible for the outcome.
- Q: Where is the household rubbish taken?
- A: Household rubbish removed by the cleaners will be placed outside in the receptacle provided by the client.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning