Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. The technicians will vacuum and edge carpets but we do not steam clean carpets.
Q: Will the carpets be steam cleaned? - Spring Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does the Spring Cleaning package cost?
- A: The cost of the Spring Cleaning package will depend on several things. The number of cleaning technicians needed, the time spent providing the services, and any additional services requested are all included in the final cost of the package.
- Q: Why is there a 2 hour minimum for Spring Cleaning services?
- A: Our Spring Cleaning package involves cleaning your property completely, and this requires a significant amount of time. Even smaller homes and apartments will take a minimum of 2 hours for the standard listed services when a team of 2 cleaners is used.
- Q: Are Emergency cleaning services available?
- A: Yes. We understand that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, like the middle of the night or on weekends. Our emergency cleaning services are available around the clock every day of the year.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move knickknacks when dusting?
- A: Knickknacks and other items that can easily be broken will not be moved by the cleaning technicians. This is also true of electronic equipment.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning handle large properties?
- A: Yes. We can arrange for any number of cleaning technicians so we can handle even the largest commercial properties.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Spring Cleaning