Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning can help with all strata property types, from small properties with only a few occupants to high rise buildings with many floors and a large number of occupants. We can adjust the number of cleaners and the time provided to ensure that the cleaning tasks are finished quickly and professionally.
Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning help with high rise property? - Strata Management Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are individual apartments cleaned with Strata Management Cleaning?
- A: In most cases Strata Management Cleaning services are provided in common areas, and individual units are not cleaned. End Of Lease Cleaning can arrange to clean any unit as often as desired using other types of services and packages instead. Simply request all of the cleaning services when you book the appointment and we will take care of everything for you.
- Q: Is an annual contract required for Strata Management Cleaning from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. At End Of Lease Cleaning we offer flexible options for strata management companies. We can arrange for services daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly, depending on your specific Strata Management Cleaning needs. Annual contracts can be arranged if this is desired but these contracts are not necessary to receive Strata Management Cleaning services from us.
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners on a daily or weekly basis?
- A: We can arrange to provide any number of cleaners that you may need, and we can provide them as often as needed to meet your cleaning needs. Advance notice may be required to schedule the number of cleaning technicians needed but once the initial notice is provided the cleaning technicians can be scheduled regularly.
- Q: Why should I choose End Of Lease Cleaning for my Strata Management Cleaning Needs?
- A: We have extensive experience with Strata Management Cleaning, and we have worked with many strata management companies providing exceptional results and high quality services. We have built up a reputation for excellence and strata management companies know we can be trusted to protect their business reputation.
- Q: What other cleaning services are offered by End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide any cleaning services that are required, and this includes domestic, residential, commercial, and even manufacturing cleaning services. We can clean hospitals, offices, residences, clubs, hotels, manufacturing properties, and much more.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Strata Management Cleaning