Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: With End Of Lease Cleaning you decide which areas are cleaned and what cleaning tasks are performed. Our cleaning technicians receive an hourly rate and will perform almost any cleaning task that is requested. You determine which tasks are performed and how often, so you control the costs involved and the amount of cleaning performed.
Q: Do Strata Management Cleaning services only involve common areas? - Strata Management Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does Strata Management Cleaning cost?
- A: The cost for Strata Management Cleaning will depend on a number of variables. The number of cleaners needed, the amount of time required, the size and complexity of the property, and the specific tasks and additional cleaning services requested will all be used to determine the total cost for the services desired. An estimate can be provided during the scheduled appointment period before any work is started.
- Q: Is an annual contract required for Strata Management Cleaning from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. At End Of Lease Cleaning we offer flexible options for strata management companies. We can arrange for services daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly, depending on your specific Strata Management Cleaning needs. Annual contracts can be arranged if this is desired but these contracts are not necessary to receive Strata Management Cleaning services from us.
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners on a daily or weekly basis?
- A: We can arrange to provide any number of cleaners that you may need, and we can provide them as often as needed to meet your cleaning needs. Advance notice may be required to schedule the number of cleaning technicians needed but once the initial notice is provided the cleaning technicians can be scheduled regularly.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning help with high rise property?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning can help with all strata property types, from small properties with only a few occupants to high rise buildings with many floors and a large number of occupants. We can adjust the number of cleaners and the time provided to ensure that the cleaning tasks are finished quickly and professionally.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured?
- A: Yes. We carry all of the required and recommended insurance for the cleaning industry. We have met and exceeded the requirements that have been set in place for professional cleaning companies. Our reputation for quality and integrity is well known in Australia, and the insurance we carry is just another reason that we are called one of the best.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Strata Management Cleaning