Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: With End Of Lease Cleaning you decide which areas are cleaned and what cleaning tasks are performed. Our cleaning technicians receive an hourly rate and will perform almost any cleaning task that is requested. You determine which tasks are performed and how often, so you control the costs involved and the amount of cleaning performed.
Q: Do Strata Management Cleaning services only involve common areas? - Strata Management Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does Strata Management Cleaning cost?
- A: The cost for Strata Management Cleaning will depend on a number of variables. The number of cleaners needed, the amount of time required, the size and complexity of the property, and the specific tasks and additional cleaning services requested will all be used to determine the total cost for the services desired. An estimate can be provided during the scheduled appointment period before any work is started.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning help with high rise property?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning can help with all strata property types, from small properties with only a few occupants to high rise buildings with many floors and a large number of occupants. We can adjust the number of cleaners and the time provided to ensure that the cleaning tasks are finished quickly and professionally.
- Q: What other cleaning services are offered by End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning can provide any cleaning services that are required, and this includes domestic, residential, commercial, and even manufacturing cleaning services. We can clean hospitals, offices, residences, clubs, hotels, manufacturing properties, and much more.
- Q: Why should I choose End Of Lease Cleaning for my Strata Management Cleaning Needs?
- A: We have extensive experience with Strata Management Cleaning, and we have worked with many strata management companies providing exceptional results and high quality services. We have built up a reputation for excellence and strata management companies know we can be trusted to protect their business reputation.
- Q: Is an annual contract required for Strata Management Cleaning from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. At End Of Lease Cleaning we offer flexible options for strata management companies. We can arrange for services daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly, depending on your specific Strata Management Cleaning needs. Annual contracts can be arranged if this is desired but these contracts are not necessary to receive Strata Management Cleaning services from us.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Strata Management Cleaning