Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: With End Of Lease Cleaning you decide which areas are cleaned and what cleaning tasks are performed. Our cleaning technicians receive an hourly rate and will perform almost any cleaning task that is requested. You determine which tasks are performed and how often, so you control the costs involved and the amount of cleaning performed.
Q: Do Strata Management Cleaning services only involve common areas? - Strata Management Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is an annual contract required for Strata Management Cleaning from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. At End Of Lease Cleaning we offer flexible options for strata management companies. We can arrange for services daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly, depending on your specific Strata Management Cleaning needs. Annual contracts can be arranged if this is desired but these contracts are not necessary to receive Strata Management Cleaning services from us.
- Q: Can End Of Lease Cleaning help with high rise property?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning can help with all strata property types, from small properties with only a few occupants to high rise buildings with many floors and a large number of occupants. We can adjust the number of cleaners and the time provided to ensure that the cleaning tasks are finished quickly and professionally.
- Q: Are individual apartments cleaned with Strata Management Cleaning?
- A: In most cases Strata Management Cleaning services are provided in common areas, and individual units are not cleaned. End Of Lease Cleaning can arrange to clean any unit as often as desired using other types of services and packages instead. Simply request all of the cleaning services when you book the appointment and we will take care of everything for you.
- Q: Why should I choose End Of Lease Cleaning for my Strata Management Cleaning Needs?
- A: We have extensive experience with Strata Management Cleaning, and we have worked with many strata management companies providing exceptional results and high quality services. We have built up a reputation for excellence and strata management companies know we can be trusted to protect their business reputation.
- Q: Is End Of Lease Cleaning insured?
- A: Yes. We carry all of the required and recommended insurance for the cleaning industry. We have met and exceeded the requirements that have been set in place for professional cleaning companies. Our reputation for quality and integrity is well known in Australia, and the insurance we carry is just another reason that we are called one of the best.
FAQs » Strata Management Cleaning