Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Q: Do you offer any guarantees? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
- Q: What if my bond is not returned after the professional cleaning services are performed?
- A: If you request the Bond Back cleaning services and guarantee then we will work with the agent or property owner to make sure that the property is as clean as possible. We can not be responsible for any portion of the bond that is withheld for damages. If the owner or agent is not happy with the professional cleaning services that we provided they only need to send a list of the areas and items that are not up to the standards expected. Our cleaners will return to the property and clean the items on the list again.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning