Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will all marks and stains be removed?
- A: Our cleaners will make every effort to spot wipe walls and surfaces to remove stains and marks. While we use strong cleaning products that are highly effective yet safe and environmentally friendly it is not always possible to eliminate all marks and stains on walls, doors, counters, floors, and other areas.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning