Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning