Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Q: Will all marks and stains be removed?
- A: Our cleaners will make every effort to spot wipe walls and surfaces to remove stains and marks. While we use strong cleaning products that are highly effective yet safe and environmentally friendly it is not always possible to eliminate all marks and stains on walls, doors, counters, floors, and other areas.
- Q: How much will I have to pay for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: The final cost for cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning can vary, and will be determined by the size of the property, if the property is furnished or empty, and the current condition that the property is in. Additional services requested will also usually increase the cost of a project.
- Q: What if I need cleaning immediately due to an emergency?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers around the clock emergency cleaning services to our clients. Emergencies do not give advance notice, and we are available when you need us most.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning