Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will all marks and stains be removed?
- A: Our cleaners will make every effort to spot wipe walls and surfaces to remove stains and marks. While we use strong cleaning products that are highly effective yet safe and environmentally friendly it is not always possible to eliminate all marks and stains on walls, doors, counters, floors, and other areas.
- Q: How much will I have to pay for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: The final cost for cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning can vary, and will be determined by the size of the property, if the property is furnished or empty, and the current condition that the property is in. Additional services requested will also usually increase the cost of a project.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning