Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: How can I book cleaning services with End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We offer online booking services for the convenience of our clients. A few simple mouse clicks and you are ready to relax while End Of Lease Cleaning takes care of all the cleaning for you. You can also call us on 0478 085 801.
- Q: How much notice is needed to book services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We advise clients to book the needed services as soon as possible. We try to be flexible and meet client needs, but if you wait for the last second to book the services you need we may not have any openings available. Our cleaning services are in high demand and the schedule fills up quickly.
- Q: Can you steam clean or dry clean my carpets?
- A: No. We do not steam clean or dry clean carpets. Carpets and rugs will be edged and vacuumed only. If this service is needed we may be able to recommend a company but these services are not provided by End Of Lease Cleaning.
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning