Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why should I Choose End Of Lease Cleaning for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: We offer all of our clients professional cleaning services, an enjoyable experience, and top quality customer service and results. Our prices are very competitive, and our experienced and fully trained professional cleaning technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.
- Q: Can you steam clean or dry clean my carpets?
- A: No. We do not steam clean or dry clean carpets. Carpets and rugs will be edged and vacuumed only. If this service is needed we may be able to recommend a company but these services are not provided by End Of Lease Cleaning.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning