Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We advise clients to book the needed services as soon as possible. We try to be flexible and meet client needs, but if you wait for the last second to book the services you need we may not have any openings available. Our cleaning services are in high demand and the schedule fills up quickly.
Q: How much notice is needed to book services from End Of Lease Cleaning? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
- Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster?
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning