Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The final cost for cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning can vary, and will be determined by the size of the property, if the property is furnished or empty, and the current condition that the property is in. Additional services requested will also usually increase the cost of a project.
Q: How much will I have to pay for End Of Lease Cleaning services? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: How much notice is needed to book services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We advise clients to book the needed services as soon as possible. We try to be flexible and meet client needs, but if you wait for the last second to book the services you need we may not have any openings available. Our cleaning services are in high demand and the schedule fills up quickly.
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: Can you steam clean or dry clean my carpets?
- A: No. We do not steam clean or dry clean carpets. Carpets and rugs will be edged and vacuumed only. If this service is needed we may be able to recommend a company but these services are not provided by End Of Lease Cleaning.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning