Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
Q: Is the company insured? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: Will I get an estimate for the services requested?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning appointment online we will send experienced professional cleaners to the property. These technicians will discuss your cleaning needs and preferences and then evaluate the property fully. Once this is finished you will receive an estimate for the requested services. If you accept this estimate our technicians will usually start the job immediately.
- Q: Why should I Choose End Of Lease Cleaning for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: We offer all of our clients professional cleaning services, an enjoyable experience, and top quality customer service and results. Our prices are very competitive, and our experienced and fully trained professional cleaning technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.
- Q: Will all marks and stains be removed?
- A: Our cleaners will make every effort to spot wipe walls and surfaces to remove stains and marks. While we use strong cleaning products that are highly effective yet safe and environmentally friendly it is not always possible to eliminate all marks and stains on walls, doors, counters, floors, and other areas.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning