Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning