Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you request the Bond Back cleaning services and guarantee then we will work with the agent or property owner to make sure that the property is as clean as possible. We can not be responsible for any portion of the bond that is withheld for damages. If the owner or agent is not happy with the professional cleaning services that we provided they only need to send a list of the areas and items that are not up to the standards expected. Our cleaners will return to the property and clean the items on the list again.
Q: What if my bond is not returned after the professional cleaning services are performed? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster?
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
- Q: Can you steam clean or dry clean my carpets?
- A: No. We do not steam clean or dry clean carpets. Carpets and rugs will be edged and vacuumed only. If this service is needed we may be able to recommend a company but these services are not provided by End Of Lease Cleaning.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning