Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you request the Bond Back cleaning services and guarantee then we will work with the agent or property owner to make sure that the property is as clean as possible. We can not be responsible for any portion of the bond that is withheld for damages. If the owner or agent is not happy with the professional cleaning services that we provided they only need to send a list of the areas and items that are not up to the standards expected. Our cleaners will return to the property and clean the items on the list again.
Q: What if my bond is not returned after the professional cleaning services are performed? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: How much will I have to pay for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: The final cost for cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning can vary, and will be determined by the size of the property, if the property is furnished or empty, and the current condition that the property is in. Additional services requested will also usually increase the cost of a project.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning