Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much notice is needed to book services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We advise clients to book the needed services as soon as possible. We try to be flexible and meet client needs, but if you wait for the last second to book the services you need we may not have any openings available. Our cleaning services are in high demand and the schedule fills up quickly.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning