Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: How many cleaners will End Of Lease Cleaning send?
- A: The number of cleaning technicians scheduled for a specific property will depend on many things, and these include the size and current condition of the property as well as other factors. The right number of cleaners will help get the job done fast, but without sacrificing top quality professional results and a property that is sparkling clean.
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
FAQs » Vacate Cleaning