Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We offer all of our clients professional cleaning services, an enjoyable experience, and top quality customer service and results. Our prices are very competitive, and our experienced and fully trained professional cleaning technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.
Q: Why should I Choose End Of Lease Cleaning for Vacate Cleaning services? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: When can Vacate Cleaning services be scheduled?
- A: We offer a very flexible schedule, and our services can be scheduled for weekends and other off business times to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: What if I need cleaning immediately due to an emergency?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers around the clock emergency cleaning services to our clients. Emergencies do not give advance notice, and we are available when you need us most.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning