Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning appointment online we will send experienced professional cleaners to the property. These technicians will discuss your cleaning needs and preferences and then evaluate the property fully. Once this is finished you will receive an estimate for the requested services. If you accept this estimate our technicians will usually start the job immediately.
Q: Will I get an estimate for the services requested? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster?
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
- Q: Where do the cleaning technicians take the household rubbish?
- A: All rubbish and debris removed from the property will be placed in the container designated by the client. We do not haul away garbage, only remove it from the interior of the property and place it in the container designated for this purpose.
- Q: What if I need cleaning immediately due to an emergency?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers around the clock emergency cleaning services to our clients. Emergencies do not give advance notice, and we are available when you need us most.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture?
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
- Q: Why should I Choose End Of Lease Cleaning for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: We offer all of our clients professional cleaning services, an enjoyable experience, and top quality customer service and results. Our prices are very competitive, and our experienced and fully trained professional cleaning technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.
FAQs » Vacate Cleaning