Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning appointment online we will send experienced professional cleaners to the property. These technicians will discuss your cleaning needs and preferences and then evaluate the property fully. Once this is finished you will receive an estimate for the requested services. If you accept this estimate our technicians will usually start the job immediately.
Q: Will I get an estimate for the services requested? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Who provides the equipment and supplies needed for the job?
- A: The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will bring all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job in a professional manner. You will never have to supply cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Q: How much notice is needed to book services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We advise clients to book the needed services as soon as possible. We try to be flexible and meet client needs, but if you wait for the last second to book the services you need we may not have any openings available. Our cleaning services are in high demand and the schedule fills up quickly.
- Q: Does the property have to be empty for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: No. An empty property is usually less expensive and takes less time to clean though, because the cleaners do not have to move around the furniture and items in the property.
- Q: How can I book cleaning services with End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: We offer online booking services for the convenience of our clients. A few simple mouse clicks and you are ready to relax while End Of Lease Cleaning takes care of all the cleaning for you. You can also call us on 0478 085 801.
- Q: What if I have a complaint about the services I received?
- A: Then an email listing any items that should be cleaned a second time should be sent within 36 hours to End Of Lease Cleaning. We will quickly resolve the situation and take care of the complaint in a prompt and courteous manner. We do require 1 day advance notice so that cleaners can be scheduled to visit the property again and re-clean the listed items.
FAQs » Vacate Cleaning