Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Our cleaners will make every effort to spot wipe walls and surfaces to remove stains and marks. While we use strong cleaning products that are highly effective yet safe and environmentally friendly it is not always possible to eliminate all marks and stains on walls, doors, counters, floors, and other areas.
Q: Will all marks and stains be removed? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster?
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
- Q: Will I get an estimate for the services requested?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning appointment online we will send experienced professional cleaners to the property. These technicians will discuss your cleaning needs and preferences and then evaluate the property fully. Once this is finished you will receive an estimate for the requested services. If you accept this estimate our technicians will usually start the job immediately.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning