Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
- A: Yes. End Of Lease Cleaning offers a Bond Back Guarantee And A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If the client, agent, or property owner is not completely happy with the results of the services we provided then a list of the items which are considered unacceptable should be sent within 36 hours of the appointment. We will clean the listed items again at no additional charge to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Q: Will I get an estimate for the services requested?
- A: Yes. When you book the cleaning appointment online we will send experienced professional cleaners to the property. These technicians will discuss your cleaning needs and preferences and then evaluate the property fully. Once this is finished you will receive an estimate for the requested services. If you accept this estimate our technicians will usually start the job immediately.
- Q: Does rubbish removal include a dumpster?
- A: The client is responsible for providing a waste receptacle for rubbish removal. End Of Lease Cleaning does not provide a dumpster or garbage can, and rubbish is not removed from the property location.
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
- Q: How much will I have to pay for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: The final cost for cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning can vary, and will be determined by the size of the property, if the property is furnished or empty, and the current condition that the property is in. Additional services requested will also usually increase the cost of a project.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning