Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaning technicians will not move any heavy or fragile items, and this includes furniture, electronic equipment, or knickknacks. The technicians may assist if asked with moving light items and small objects, but they can not take any responsibility for these actions and can not be held responsible if damage or breakage occurs.
Q: Will the cleaners help me move my furniture? - Vacate Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I need cleaning immediately due to an emergency?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers around the clock emergency cleaning services to our clients. Emergencies do not give advance notice, and we are available when you need us most.
- Q: Is the company insured?
- A: Yes, End Of Lease Cleaning is fully insured.
- Q: What if my bond is not returned after the professional cleaning services are performed?
- A: If you request the Bond Back cleaning services and guarantee then we will work with the agent or property owner to make sure that the property is as clean as possible. We can not be responsible for any portion of the bond that is withheld for damages. If the owner or agent is not happy with the professional cleaning services that we provided they only need to send a list of the areas and items that are not up to the standards expected. Our cleaners will return to the property and clean the items on the list again.
- Q: Why should I Choose End Of Lease Cleaning for Vacate Cleaning services?
- A: We offer all of our clients professional cleaning services, an enjoyable experience, and top quality customer service and results. Our prices are very competitive, and our experienced and fully trained professional cleaning technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.
- Q: When are Vacate Cleaning services needed?
- A: Vacate cleaning services may be needed any time a property is vacated. Even daily living activities and normal wear and tear can significantly change how the property looks and feels. Vacate cleaning will spruce up the location so that it is ready to be occupied again.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Vacate Cleaning