Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property? - Window Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why do I need 2 technicians for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: All bookings with End Of Lease Cleaning will involve a minimum of 2 cleaners. This provides safety and protection for the technicians and allows us to clean your oven much faster.
- Q: What areas does End Of Lease Cleaning cover in Australia?
- A: We cover most areas and regions in Australia. This includes Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and many other cities, towns, and regions.
- Q: What if I want the entire kitchen cleaned when the Oven Cleaning services are provided?
- A: If additional cleaning services are desired just tell us about these needs when you book the appointment. We can take care of all your cleaning needs.
- Q: What if my oven is filthy and has not been cleaned in years?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning specialises in hard to clean items and offers superior results. Our technicians will work hard to get your oven spic and span in the least amount of time possible. In rare cases there may be substances that can not be removed but most of the time the entire oven will look like new when we are finished.
- Q: When should I call End Of Lease cleaning to book the services desired?
- A: We suggest that you contact us as soon as possible once you realise you need professional cleaners. This helps to ensure that the technicians and equipment that are needed for your booking are available on the day and time that you want to receive these services.
FAQs » Window Cleaning