Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: When should I call End Of Lease cleaning to book the services desired?
- A: We suggest that you contact us as soon as possible once you realise you need professional cleaners. This helps to ensure that the technicians and equipment that are needed for your booking are available on the day and time that you want to receive these services.
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: Will the range hood and stove top be cleaned with the Oven Cleaning package?
- A: No. These cleaning services can be provided on request but they do not come standard with the Oven Cleaning service that we offer.
- Q: What if I am only home on weekends?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers flexible scheduling that is convenient. We can book weekend appointments and evening hours to make it easier on the client.
- Q: How much does End Of Lease Cleaning charge for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: The cost for the services rendered by End Of Lease will be determined by the amount of time that the technicians need to complete the requested services. The technicians are billed at a flat hourly rate, and this is multiplied by the number of cleaners that are needed to do the job properly.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Window Cleaning