Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will the range hood and stove top be cleaned with the Oven Cleaning package?
- A: No. These cleaning services can be provided on request but they do not come standard with the Oven Cleaning service that we offer.
- Q: Why do I need 2 technicians for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: All bookings with End Of Lease Cleaning will involve a minimum of 2 cleaners. This provides safety and protection for the technicians and allows us to clean your oven much faster.
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: How much does End Of Lease Cleaning charge for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: The cost for the services rendered by End Of Lease will be determined by the amount of time that the technicians need to complete the requested services. The technicians are billed at a flat hourly rate, and this is multiplied by the number of cleaners that are needed to do the job properly.
- Q: Who provides the Oven Cleaning supplies?
- A: The Oven Cleaning supplies and products used to clean your oven will be provided by the technicians, unless you prefer a specific product and we deem that this product is safe and an effective alternative.
FAQs » Window Cleaning