Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if my oven is filthy and has not been cleaned in years?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning specialises in hard to clean items and offers superior results. Our technicians will work hard to get your oven spic and span in the least amount of time possible. In rare cases there may be substances that can not be removed but most of the time the entire oven will look like new when we are finished.
- Q: What areas does End Of Lease Cleaning cover in Australia?
- A: We cover most areas and regions in Australia. This includes Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and many other cities, towns, and regions.
- Q: How much does End Of Lease Cleaning charge for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: The cost for the services rendered by End Of Lease will be determined by the amount of time that the technicians need to complete the requested services. The technicians are billed at a flat hourly rate, and this is multiplied by the number of cleaners that are needed to do the job properly.
- Q: What if I am only home on weekends?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers flexible scheduling that is convenient. We can book weekend appointments and evening hours to make it easier on the client.
- Q: Who provides the Oven Cleaning supplies?
- A: The Oven Cleaning supplies and products used to clean your oven will be provided by the technicians, unless you prefer a specific product and we deem that this product is safe and an effective alternative.
FAQs » Window Cleaning