Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if my oven is filthy and has not been cleaned in years?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning specialises in hard to clean items and offers superior results. Our technicians will work hard to get your oven spic and span in the least amount of time possible. In rare cases there may be substances that can not be removed but most of the time the entire oven will look like new when we are finished.
- Q: Will the range hood and stove top be cleaned with the Oven Cleaning package?
- A: No. These cleaning services can be provided on request but they do not come standard with the Oven Cleaning service that we offer.
- Q: Why do I need 2 technicians for Oven Cleaning services?
- A: All bookings with End Of Lease Cleaning will involve a minimum of 2 cleaners. This provides safety and protection for the technicians and allows us to clean your oven much faster.
- Q: Can more than one oven be cleaned on my property?
- A: Yes. We can clean small homes with a single oven and large high rise buildings with several ovens on each floor, as well as everything in between.
- Q: What if I want the entire kitchen cleaned when the Oven Cleaning services are provided?
- A: If additional cleaning services are desired just tell us about these needs when you book the appointment. We can take care of all your cleaning needs.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Window Cleaning